Thursday 26 September 2019

The scary bridge

Shocked and scared the bridge with the Almighty troll. He  started to walk on the bridge and all a sudden the troll came here and says who goes there the goat from down the line why are you here said the troll he said. I have come to visit my gram gram to give her some donuts ha ha ha said the troll he said you wont make it because i will eat you and gobble you up and the little goat say's my brother is twice bigger then me. I will not fill up your tummy. My brother will fill up your tummy and so can i go on to my gram grams house pleas said the little boy. The troll said yes you shall pass in a sloppy voice. The brother came and the brother started walking on the bridge and the troll came up with a scare and the troll said i will gobble you up and said please i need to get these drinks to my gram grams house and plus my brother is three times bigger then me and he will fill your tummy up. The third brother came and he was big he was really strong and he was bulge if he his body your teeth would break  and the third goat said hay can you please move over so i can pass your bridge the troll said no i would not let you pass you will have to fight me so you can pass and then i well go away forever to find me another bridge to guard. They started to fight and the third brother just stood there and the punches was not hard as so the goat just punch him all the way to the sky. Then the goat got to the party and they all had fun. the end   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.