Friday 18 October 2019

a visit from Richard Patterson

today we meet Richard Patterson he was was a weight lifter he won a silver meddle and a gold meddle and he gave us some tips to master weight lifting and he said we have to train to breath so when you weight lift and you bring up the weight you breath in and then you breath out when you put the weight lift up you head then you breath in and you keep on doing that when as long as you can and you put your leg behind you so you can balance. Thank you for reading. How is your  favorite weight lifter? this is what he looks like he is the man. bye

4 comments:

  1. KIA ORA Lincoln, my name is Mohamad I am from room 25 and I really liked your blog post about meeting Richie Patterson.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo Ni, my name is Titan from Room 23 at Owairaka District School. I really like your blog post about Richie Patterson. What did you really liked about Richie Patterson?.

    Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog!.
    (https://odstitan.blogspot.com/)
    Blog you later,
    Titan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora, my name is Cole and I’m from Room 7 at Owairaka District School. I really liked your blog post about richard patterson. I remember when he came to our school and taught us about weight lifting. Have you ever tried weight lifting yourself?

    Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog (https://odscole.blogspot.com/)

    Blog you later,
    (Cole)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora,my name is Katana and I am from Rm 7 at Owairaka District School. I really liked your blog post about Richard Patterson. I remember when he came to our school and taught us about weight lifting. Have you ever tried weight lifting?

    Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog (http://odskatanam.blogspot.com/)

    Blog you later Lincoln
    (Katana)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.