Wednesday 25 September 2019

fish island

Shocked and surprise! looking for the mighty fish god and looking in the right place, i swam down and there was a island of the mighty god fish. Well it is just a fish, not alive one, it's just a fish made out of diamonds.  I want it so i can be rich but i am already rich but I am just getting it  for the museum, so lets get on with the story.... 
So I saw the fish and the fish said  "are you worthy to get the most prize position of Atlantis? Why are you here ? I am the guardian of the gateway to Atlantis and you shall pass only if you answer a riddle."
 This is for you to if your reading. So, what is something that walks  on four legs and then two legs then three legs. 
What am I?
 So when your a baby you walk on four legs  and when you are a kid you walk on two legs then you you are old you walk on two legs plus a cane that helps you to walk when you are old.  So the answer is man and women. The fish say's "you shall pass in a deep voices he said then i go with my trusty bubble to breath and go to the king and say's i will tell you the power of the diamond fish you have to say a fish name to the diamond fish and the fish name you shall control if you say attack it will attack that who you think of and you shall breath under water with this diamond fish and if you want it you shall battle the king if your worthy pick your weapon and battle me and he vs the king. The man vs the king and he won because he vs other people stronger than him and because all the bad guys that wanted to kill me. Is Medusa and it the scary guy and Gizmo from Teen Titans and Ague mans brother tried to kill me and then they all fused into one and i bait them with my trusty Triton and they started to fight and it went on for one day and the adventure won and happily ever after. The end 

Image result for diamond fish



265 × 265



Image result for fish Island pobble

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name is Fahtima and I am in Room 23 at Owairaka District school. I really liked your blog post about the big fish. I liked your story was amazing keep up the good work but is will be better if you picture? Thank you for sharing your blog learning. You should check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.